The Joker HD primary tillage concept provides deep soil loosening to break up compaction, aggressive residue sizing and mixing to accelerate decomposition, and uniform consolidated soil structure. Obtain thorough horizontal fracture up to 10 inches of working depth while creating an optimum environment for future seedbed preparation. Simple yet rugged in design, the Joker HD concept features maintenance free bearings on both blades and a finishing system along with rubber torsion mounted blade arms to cushion abrupt impacts from foreign objects. Symmetrical blade configuration ensures superior engagement and trailing quality during tillage operations.
Maximize the agronomic benefits of post-harvest residue by promoting accelerated decomposition. Intense residue sizing provides more “open doors” for soil bacteria and fungi to initialize the residue decomposition process. Unlock the nutrient and organic matter values remaining in post-harvest residues to benefit the nutrienial needs of future crops. Promote healthly crop environment by rapidly decomposing residue that harbor pathogens and dangerous pests.
Uniformity and Consistency
Blade angle and mounting design ensures consistent engagement and provides uniform working action during primary tillage. Thorough horizontal fracture to the working depth insure uniform soil structure through the working horizon zone. Deep loosening of compacted soil along with residue sizing and mixing sets the stage for next years optimum seedbed. RollFlex finishing system breaks clods and clumps, creating a level soil surface. RollFlex finishing system consolidates worked soil which creates a capillary action and enhances decomposition of residue.
- Primary tillage concept focused on horizontal fracture, uniform soil structure, residue utilization, and is the first step to seedbed preparation.
- Rubber mounted torsion disc arms are maintenance free and allow blades to float over foreign field objects to prevent damage.
- Rugged 24” notched blades set on a 22 degree angle with a 10 degree blade lay-over angle insure thorough horizontal fracture of the tillage zone while intensively mixing soil and residue.
- Aggressive residue sizing and thorough mixing of soil to promote accelerated residue decomposition.
- Secures valuable residues from being lost by wind and water erosion.
- Superior performance for incorporating fertilizer, weed kill, and field conditioning.
- Features maximum working depth of 10“ for breaking up soil compaction.
- RollFlex finishing system breaks up clumps and creates uniform soil structure while leveling soil for field conditioning.
- Concept design for maximizing soil/residue throughput while insuring consistent tillage performance.
- Used for primary tillage with deep soil loosening and mixing characteristics.
|HORSCH Joker HD||HD20||HD30|
|Machine Width||24 ft 5 in||33 ft 4 in|
|Working Width||20 ft||30 ft|
|Transport Width||13 ft 7 in||17 ft 4 in (Lights 19 ft)|
|Transport Height||13 ft||14 ft 10 in|
|Weight||16,500 lb||24,000 lb|
|Number of Discs||34||50|
|Hitching||Draw Bar CAT IV/Optional Cat V||Draw Bar CAT IV/Optional Cat V|
|Power Requirements||400 hp||500 hp|
|Finishing System||5-Tongue Roll-Flex||5-Tongue Roll-Flex|
|Disc Diameter||24 in||24 in|
|Disc Thickness||0.25 in||0.25 in|
|Blade Angle||22 Degree||22 Degree|
|Blade Lay-Over Angle||10 Degree||10 Degree|
|Blade Spacing||14 in||14 in|