The Joker HD primary tillage concept provides deep soil loosening to break up compaction, aggressive residue sizing and mixing to accelerate decomposition, and uniform consolidated soil structure. Obtain thorough horizontal fracture up to 10 inches of working depth while creating an optimum environment for future seedbed preparation. Simple yet rugged in design, the Joker HD concept features maintenance free bearings on both blades and a finishing system along with rubber torsion mounted blade arms to cushion abrupt impacts from foreign objects. Symmetrical blade configuration ensures superior engagement and trailing quality during tillage operations.
Maximize the agronomic benefits of post-harvest residue by promoting accelerated decomposition. Intense residue sizing provides more “open doors” for soil bacteria and fungi to initialize the residue decomposition process. Unlock the nutrient and organic matter values remaining in post-harvest residues to benefit the nutritional needs of future crops. Promote healthy crop environment by rapidly decomposing residue that harbor pathogens and dangerous pests.
Uniformity and Consistency
Blade angle and mounting design that ensures consistent soil engagement and provides uniform working action across the machine. Consistent thorough horizontal fracture for uniform soil structure, level
working horizon, and uniform mixing of sized residue and soil – foundations of an optimum seedbed. Uniform soil working action that maximizes efficacy of pre-emerge herbicides, thorough incorporation of
granular fertilizers and manure while providing optimum seedbed soil structure.
Similar characteristics and design to Joker RX, the Joker HD is focused on primary tillage down to about 10 inches. Its 24 inch blade set on 22 degree angle with a 10 degree layover provides intensive mixing capabilities while breaking up yield robbing compaction zones. Watch to learn more!
- Primary tillage concept focused on horizontal fracture, uniform soil structure, residue utilization, and is the first step to seedbed preparation.
- Rubber mounted torsion disc arms are maintenance free and allow blades to float over foreign field objects to prevent damage.
- Rugged 24 inch notched blades set on a 22 degree angle with a 10 degree blade lay-over angle insure thorough horizontal fracture of the tillage zone while intensively mixing soil and residue.
- Aggressive residue sizing and thorough mixing of soil to promote accelerated residue decomposition.
- RollFlex secures valuable residues from being lost by wind and water erosion.
- Superior performance for incorporating fertilizer, weed kill, and field conditioning.
- Features maximum working depth of 10 inches for breaking up soil compaction.
- RollFlex finishing system breaks up clumps and creates uniform soil structure while leveling soil for field conditioning.
- Concept design for maximizing soil/residue throughout while insuring consistent tillage performance.
- Used for primary tillage with deep soil loosening and mixing characteristics.
|Joker HD||HD 20||HD 30|
|Machine Width||24 ft 5 in||33 ft 4 in|
|Working Width||20 ft||30 ft|
|Transport Width||13 ft 7 in||17 ft 4 in (Lights 19 ft)|
|Transport Height||13 ft||14 ft 10 in|
|Weight||16,500 lb||24,000 lb|
|Number of Discs||34||50|
|Hitching||Draw Bar CAT IV/Optional Cat V||Draw Bar CAT IV/Optional Cat V|
|Power Requirements||400 hp||500 hp|
|Finishing System||5-Tongue Roll-Flex||5-Tongue Roll-Flex|
|Disc Diameter||24 in||24 in|
|Disc Thickness||0.25 in||0.25 in|
|Blade Angle||22 Degree||22 Degree|
|Blade Lay-Over Angle||10 Degree||10 Degree|
|Blade Spacing||14 in||14 in|