Tiger MT has distinguished itself as the ultimate soil working machine in high residues. It offers a 4 bar frame style with 2 bars being a heavy disk system which ensures relable cutting and incorporation of residues, and
the other two bars being the TerraGrip III shanks for deep loosening of soil and additional mixing action. This machine follows that up with a single row leveling disk system and a large 24 inch wheeled packer for effective
seedbed preparation in all soil types.
Advantages of Tiger MT
• Reliable cultivation of fields especially in the longest and heaviest residues.
• Primary cultivation of high residue cropland along with pastures and set aside land.
• Deep loosening of soil up to 14 inches of working depth.
• Intensive crumbling of heavy soils.
• Working depth of disc harrow and tines can be adjusted independently.
|HORSCH Tiger||3 MT||4 MT||5 MT||6 MT||8 MT|
|Working width||9 ft 10 in||13 ft 1 in||16 ft 4 in||19 ft 7 in||26 ft 4 in|
|Transport width||9 ft 10 in||9 ft 10 in||9 ft 10 in||9 ft 10 in||9 ft 10 in|
|Transport height||7 ft 9 in||9 ft 6 in||10 ft 4 in||11 ft 10 in||13 ft 7 in|
|Base Weight||9,292 lb||14,495 lb||16,369 lb||18,562 lb||22,883 lb|
|Number of Shanks||7||9||11||13||17|
|Shank Spacing||16 in||18 in||18 in||18 in||18 in|
|Shank spacing in row||34 in||37 in||36 in||38 in||35 in|
|Power Requirements||200-300 HP||300-370 HP||300-400 HP||475-550 HP||550-600 HP|
|Frame Height||33 in||33 in||33 in||33 in||33 in|