Power of impact in a new dimension
34 m³ minimize dead times
Advantages of Titan UW
- Auger waggon with teleskopic axle discharge capacity of 18 t / min
- Hopper capacity of 34 m³
- Ideal for multiplying farms due to the easy discharge of residues
Distinguishing Features of Titan UW
- The hopper capacity corresponds to one entire truck load
- The threshing efficiency is increased by up to 30 %
- Integrated weighing system
- Teleskopic axle for soil protection
At a glance
- The new HORSCH auger waggon Titan UW stands for harvest efficiency in a new dimension. It has inherited the genes of the first HORSCH auger waggons and raises them to a completely new technical level.
- Due to the large hopper capacity of 34 m³ idle times on the field boundaries and awkward manoeuvring are part of the past. The hopper capacity of the UW corresponds to one truckload. A truck is thus filled at one go.
- The output of the newly designed hydraulically foldable auger conveyor (ø 600 mm) is 18 tons per minute – corresponding to gigantic 1 000 tons per hour. Thus, 34 m³ are reloaded in only 90 seconds. When driving on the field, the auger can be folded in and rests safely in a support. In driving position, the folded auger does not overlap at any side. The width when driving on the road, then, is below 3 m.
- The Titan 34 UW has a telescopic axle as standard equipment. It moves every tyre to the outside by 30 cm. This increases the width of the machine from 3 to 3.56 m. Thus, stability is increased and soil pressure reduced as the tyres of the auger waggon do not run in the tractor tracks. Another soil-saving means are the large-dimensioned tyres (900 / 60 R 32). To guarantee a maximum contact area, power tracks are available as an option.
- Moreover, there are an integrated weighing system, a pneumatic (and hydraulic) brake system and a clearly visible display of the opening situation of the auger conveyor slider. From the drawbar platform a ladder leads onto resp. into the waggon. Inside the waggon there are steps on the auger to climb inside for cleaning or maintenance works.
Titan 34 UW
|HORSCH Titan 34 UW||34 UW|
|Chassis options||Tyres 900/60 R 32 / power tracks 2,56 m x 0,91 m|
|Telescopic axle||Tyres only / track-laying gear not possible|
|Transport width, tyres 900/60 R 32 (m)||3,00|
|Transport width power tracks||3,50|
|Machine width telescopic axle extended (m)||3,56 ((tyres 900/60 R 32 only))|
|Transport height (m)||4,00|
|Hopper filling height, side / centre (m)||3,48 without tarpaulin / 3,60 with tarpaulin|
|Transfer height (m)||4,60|
|Total weight empty starting from (kg)*||7 440|
|Rear axle load (kg)||5 820|
|Front towbar load (kg)||1 620|
|Tank capacity (m³)||34|
|Hydr. foldable auger Ø (mm)||600|
|Transfer output tons / min||18|
|Universal joint shaft tractor||1 3/8" - Z 6, 1 3/8 - Z 21, 1 3/4 - Z 6, 1 3/4 - Z 20|
|Double-acting control devices||4|
|Adj. drawbar tool hitch||Bolt Ø 50-55 mm|
|Ball-type tool hitch||K 80|
*Weight of the machines with movable telescopic axle