Manufacturing associates assemble machines using hands on abilities and experience with tools and machines in the most efficient manner possible. Experience is preferred in the agricultural technical industry with a background in operating, assembling, and servicing agricultural equipment including tillage, planting, and seeding machines but not required.
Wage Starting: $19/hr
- Assembly of machines using the most efficient manner possible and to the company quality standards
- Locate, interpret, and follow engineering prints and assembly instructions
- Follow all company safety rules and regulations
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Responsible for the proper use, and care of company tools
- Train and become certified in the use of forklifts, cranes, and other necessary machines
- Follow all quality standards and procedures
- Assist with picking of parts if needed
- Assist in material handling if needed
- Assist with paint line blasting if needed
- Assist with machine tear downs for shipping if needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer skills – including the ability to operate a computer to open documents in word, excel, and pdf
- Self-motivated and goal orientated personality
- Ability to take direction from supervisors
- Ability to make decisions with or at times without supervision
- Teamwork orientated
- Individuals may need to sit, walk, or stand for extended periods.
- The position may require reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist, or lifting up to 50 pounds. Proper lifting techniques are required.
- The performance of this position will require exposure to the manufacturing areas where under certain areas require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses with side shields