Accelerating Residue Decomposition,
Creating Optimum Seedbeds
Joker RT - the new high speed style of tillage
Joker RT series high speed disc - Excellent Performance in Seedbed Preparation and Residue Management
Advantages of Joker RT
- Joker RT series high speed disc is used for quick stubble cultivation with large working width
- Clever alternative to vertical tillage, field cultivators, soil finishers, and tandem disc harrows
- Multi-purpose tillage tool with excellent performance in both primary and secondary tillage applications.
- Aggressive crop residue management by adequate sizing, thorough mixing of soil/residue, and consolidation for accelerated decomposition.
- Excellent seedbed preparation through maintaining precise tillage depth, thorough soil tilth, and soil consolidation.
- Soil consolidation by the RollFlex packer creates capillary effect where moisture is conserved and maintained within the seedbed. Soil erosion from water and wind is drastically reduced.
- Significant reduction of the effects of carbon penalty in early crop development.
- Soil consolidation promotes rapid and even emergence of seedlings which is the first step to achieving maximum potential yields.
- Applications include seedbed preparation, fertilizer/manure incorporation, incorporating pre-emerge herbicides, residue management, field conditioning, and specialty crop applications.
- The Joker RT is equipped with the ISOBUS depth control system.
Destinctive Features of Joker RT
- The disc arms are 3 inches longer than on previous models. This allows increased soil and residue flow through the machine.
- Extended distance between the front and rear rows of discs by 7 inches. This improves residue flow.
- 20 in. notched blades set on 17 degree angle for optimum soil engagement and residue/soil mixing
- Two blades mounted per arm to maintain precise angle of soil engagement for even tilth and consistent residue sizing.
- Integrated RollFlex finishing system optimizes soil consolidation and field finish for excellent planting conditions and rapid emergence of seed.
- Rubber torsion blade arm system protects against foreign objects.
- Oil filled blade bearings for long life and zero maintenance.
- Low maintenance with only 6 lubrication points
- Manual or i-Depth (electronic depth control)
- CAT IV or CAT V hitch
|Machine Width (ft.)||21 ft. 10 in.||24 ft. 7 in.||27 ft. 10 in.||31 ft. 5 in.||34 ft. 8 in.||37 ft. 11 in.||43 ft. 4 in.|
|Working Width (ft.)||18 ft. 4 in.v||21 ft. 8 in.||25 ft.||28 ft. 4 in.||31 ft. 8 in.||35 ft.||40 ft.|
|Transport Width (ft.)||10 ft. 8 in.||11 ft. 7 in.||11 ft. 7 in.||15 ft. 1 in.||18 ft. 3 in.||18 ft. 3 in.||14 ft. 2 in.*|
|Transport Height (ft.)||12 ft. 4 in.||12 ft. 4 in.||14 ft.||14 ft.||14 ft.||15 ft. 9 in.||13 ft.|
|Tongue Load (lbs.)||4,630||5,200||5,780||6,430||6,550||6,750||10,000|
|Axle Load (lbs.)||8,870||10,000||10,400||11,920||12,000||12,150||18,100|
|Number of Discs||44||52||60||68||76||84||96|
|Hitching||Draw Bar CAT IV / Optional CAT V||Draw Bar CAT IV / Optional CAT V||Draw Bar CAT IV / Optional CAT V||CAT V||Optional CAT V|
|Power Requirements (HP)||230-300||230-300||270-350||300-400||330-430||400-530||500+|
|iDepth Cab-Based Depth Control||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Disc Diameter (in.)||20||20||20||20||20||20||20|
|Disc Thickness (in.)||0.25||0.25||0.25||0.25||0.25||0.25||0.25|
* Transport width RT 40 - 5 lower blades on outer wing removed on each side.