Exact and quick stubble cultivation
Deep machine depth for maximum residue flow
Characteristics of Joker PT
- Clever alternative to vertical tillage concepts; can be used for either primary or secondary tillage applications.
- Creates a consistent and uniform seedbed soil structure that is ideal for planting.
- Aggressive residue sizing and thorough mixing with soil for accelerated residue decomposition.
- Superior performance for incorporating fertilizer, weed kill, field conditioning, and quick precise tillage.
- Excellent floatation through wetter soil conditions for soil preparation in less than ideal conditions.
- Tillage depth settings easily adjusted with the in-cab iDepth Control System to suite changing field conditions.
- Hydraulically adjustable Roll-Cage finishing system breaks up clumps while leveling soil for field conditioning.
- Rubber mounted torsion disc arms are maintenance free and allow blades to float over foreign field objects to prevent damage.
- Rugged 20” notched blades set on a 17 degree angle insure thorough horizontal fracture of the tillage zone while intensively mixing soil/residue.
- Concept design for maximizing soil/residue throughput while insuring consistent tillage performance.
|HORSCH Joker PT (New Machine model)||PT28||PT38|
|Working Width (ft.)||28 ft. 4 in.||38 ft. 4 in.|
|Transport Width (ft.)||15 ft. 4 in.||18 ft. 10 in.|
|Transport Height (ft.)||13 ft. 2 in.||15 ft. 8 in.|
|Tires||Titan, 15-19.5 NHS 16 HD2000 SB TL||Titan, 15-19.5 NHS 16 HD2000 SB TL|
|Number of Discs||68||92|
|Hitching||Draw Bar CAT IV or CAT V||Draw Bar CAT IV or CAT V|
|Power Requirements (HP)||300-400||300-400|
|Finishing System||Rolling Basket||Rolling Basket|
|Independent Lift System||Yes||Yes|
|Hydraulic Down Pressure System||Yes||Yes|
|iDepth Cab-Based Depth Control||Yes||Yes|
|Disc Diameter (in.)||20||20|
|Disc Thickness (in.)||0.25||0.25|