Very stable design for deep
cultivation and high strains
For shallow fall tillage focused on mixing and leveling
Advantages of Joker HD
- Rugged 24” notched blades set on a 22 degree angle with a 10 degree blade lay-over angle insure thorough horizontal fracture of the tillage zone while intensively mixing soil and residue.
- Aggressive residue sizing and thorough mixing of soil for accelerated residue decomposition.
- Superior performance for incorporating fertilizer, weed kill, and field conditioning.
- Maximizes residue benefits by superior mixing and securing.
- Primary tillage concept focused on horizontal fracture, residue management, and is the first step to seedbed preparation.
- Features thorough horizontal fracture up to 10" to break up soil compaction.
- Hydraulically adjustable Roll-flex finishing system breaks up clumps while leveling soil for field conditioning.
- Rubber mounted torsion disc arms are maintenance free and allow blades to float over foreign field objects to prevent damage.
- Concept design for maximizing soil/residue throughout while insuring consistent tillage performance.
- Used for primary tillage with deep soil loosening and mixing characteristics.
|HORSCH Joker HD||HD 20 SA||HD 30 SA|
|Machine Width (ft.)||N/A||33 ft. 4 in.|
|Working Width (ft.)||20 ft.||30 ft.|
|Transport Width (ft.)||N/A||17 ft. 4 in.(Lights 19 ft)|
|Transport Height (ft.)||N/A||14 ft. 10 in.|
|Number of Discs||34||50|
|Hitching||Draw Bar CAT IV/Optional||Draw Bar CAT IV/Optional|
|Power Requirements (HP)||400||500|
|Finishing System||5-Tongue Roll-Flex||5-Tongue Roll-Flex|
|Disc Diameter (in.)||24||24|
|Disc Thickness (in.)||0.25||0.25|
|Blade Angle||22 Deg||22 Deg|
|Blade Lay-Over Angle||10 Deg||10 Deg|
|Blade Spacing||14 in.||14 in.|