Single disc coulter technology
Innovative, robust, versatile, precise
Avatar 40 SD - Advantages
- Dual tank construction makes it possible to apply two granular products simultaneously.
- Compact and robust concept design to increase efficiency and decrease transport width.
- Weight transfer system transfers weight to tool bar to nearly eliminate tire tracks and follow ground contour.
- Simple machine design allows for minimal wear points and very little maintenance.
- Large tires benefit flotation and eliminate compaction in the field.
- Long-life, maintenance-free bearings on all turning components for longevity and reliability
- Low horsepower required to operate machine in field.
- Coulter pressure is created with the well-proven rubber torsion system with no wear or pivot points.
- Single disk opener benefits precision seed placement.
- ISOBUS control system for integration into different VT monitors and farm management software programs.
- Press wheel in the row guarantees optimum firming of the seed at the bottom of furrow.
|Total Weight (lbs)||24,780|
|Working Wdth||40 ft.|
|Transport Width||11 ft. 10 in.|
|Transport Height||12 ft. 6 in.|
|Length||27 ft. 4 in.|
|Number of Seed Coulters||48|
|Seed Tank Size||2-83 Bushel Tanks|
|Seed Coulter Pressure Seed||552 lbs.|
|Coulters Diameter Closing||19 in.|
|Wheel Diameter||13 in.|
|Depth Control Wheel Diameter||16 in.|
|Row Spacing||10 in.|
|Working Speed||3.7 - 9 MPH|
|Hydraulic Requirement||10-12 GPM|
|Number Size of Transport Tires||12-520/85R38|
|De-pressured Return Flow||1|
|Hitch Loop||Cat 4 / Cat 5|
|Double-Acting Control Devices||3|
|Implement Control - ISOBUS||Yes|