The Maestro SW in Your Operation
- Requires less horsepower to achieve more productivity than traditional seeding systems.
- Increase efficiency and cover more acres per day due to the higher capacity and planting speeds.
- Manage seed costs through lower populations without a sacrifice to yield.
- Simple settings for easy and comfortable field operation.
- Versatility to precisely plant canola, corn, soybeans, and other crops.
- Available in 15, 20, 22 and 30 inch row spacing.
Using the Maestro SW for Canola Seeding vs Traditional Seeders
- Precise placement of seed at 40-60 percent higher speeds.
- Manage your residue better without sacrificing seed placement.
- Dramatically reduce seed mortality rate by maintaining precise depth and gentle handling of seed.
- Seeds are more evenly spaced which results in more robust plants that can endure more stress.
- Precise seed depth ensures even and rapid emergence resulting in higher potential yields.
- In-furrow application of starter fertilizer to aid in rapid and even emergence, improves plant vigor.
- Easier swathing or straight-cutting due to stronger more upright stalks.