Job Description: Service and Parts Coordinator
Position Available: ASAP
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Setting up a new after sales service department for the Canadian market. Centralize product improvements, trainings, and communication to create the best after sales experience for dealers and customers. Experience required in the agricultural technical industry with a background in operating, servicing, and collaborating with a dealer network on specialized crop production machinery as well as precision agriculture applications.
- Experience in precision agricultural equipment, applications, products, and networks
- Hands on agricultural equipment servicing skills in collaboration with dealers
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, by phone, and in a multicultural environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer skills - including the ability to use communication and organization software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email on laptop and smartphone
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Self-motivated and able to work in growing team
- Ability to make decisions with or without supervision in a collaborative environment
- Post-secondary or Engineer’s Degree in mechanical, ground vehicle systems, electronics, agribusiness, or manufacturing preferred
- Minimum 5 years practical experience required
- 2 or more weeks at factories in USA and Germany a year
- Setup an after-sales department with top customer service and great parts logistics
- Have the responsibility to elaborate and implement service, parts, and warranty programs for dealers across Canada and in collaboration with the different factories
- Creating training materials and organize training for service, parts, and assembly
- Provide service support over the phone, by Emails as well as in person to the dealer network
- Setup and optimize the value chain for the parts distribution and sales
- Generate ideas and solutions through customer relationships and failure analysis
- Assist engineering in prototype builds, parts installation testing and reporting
- Manage field product support and report issues to engineering
This is a salary paid position based on experience and education. Benefits package including Vacation, Paid Holidays, Health, Dental, Vision, and a variety of supplemental benefits
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals may need to sit, walk, or stand for extended periods. Long vehicle trips or plane flights may be required. The position will require walking at field demonstrations, trade shows, and customer sites. The position may require reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist, or lifting to 50 pounds. Proper lifting techniques are required.
The performance of this position may occasionally require exposure to the manufacturing areas where under certain areas require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses with side shields.