Universal and low horsepower requirement
Cultivation without compromise
- The HORSCH Terrano FX is a compact 3-bar cultivator with a wide range of use – whether for shallow stubble cultivation or intensive soil cultivation.
- The all-rounder Terrano FX mixes perfectly in all depths between 5 and 30 cm. Thanks to the frame height of 85 cm (on the 3, 3.5, 4 and 5 FX models) and a tine spacing of 30 cm, the Terrano accurately mixes in all crop residues, even under the heaviest of conditions
- 3 – 5 m working width
- For 4 and 5 m working width also available with chassis
- Power demand starting at 90 kW / 120 HP
- The Terrano FX is a compact universal cultivator which can be equipped with different points. It is used for a shallow whole area stubble cultivation or for intensive loosening and mixing of straw to a working depth of between 5 and 30 cm. Its 3-bar, robust frame design with high clearance ensures uniform mixing in of residues even in difficult soil conditions. In comparison to 2-bar cultivators, the Terrano FX keeps the soil within the cultivator for a longer time, thus ensuring an excellent mixing performance. Even levelling and deep consolidation ensur a perfect finish and produce an optimal seedbed.
- Already in 2003, the DLG Fokus test confirmed the low horsepower requirement of the Terrano FX. Maintaining best working quality, the Terrano FX consumes 20 % less diesel compared to the average consumption of all tested candidates.
- The point systems can be changed easily. Each is individually optimised for its specific task (whole area / shallow, intensive mixing / deep). This makes the Terrano FX versatile, not only in working depth but also in performance. The working depth of the Terrano FX is controlled by the hydraulics of the tractor and the packing system. The depth is set with ClipOn spacers (AluClips) that limit the lowering depth of the cultivator frame in relation to the packing system.
- The robust TerraGrip shank provides constant coulter control at the required working depth. The MulchMix points guarantee intensive mixing of the soil without damaging the soil structure. The levelling discs are optimally placed and can be adjusted so that the surface is level. In addition to its weight, the Terrano uses the down force of the shanks for an even and deep consolidation.
|HORSCH Terrano FX||3 FX||3.5 FX||4 FX||4 FX rigid||4 FX Chassis||5 FX||5 FX Chassis|
|Working width (m)||3,00||3,50||4,00||4,00||4,00||5,00||5,00|
|Transport width (m)||3,00||3,50||3,00||4,06||3,00||3,00||3,00|
|Transport height (m)||2,05||2,05||3,00||2,05||3,10||3,60||3,60|
|Weight with shear bolt protection (kg)*||1 390||1 810||2 200||2 250||3 150||3 000||3 900|
|Weight with TerraGrip (kg)*||1 860||2 190||2 740||2 600||3 690||3 700||4 600|
|Tyre size support wheels||---||---||10.0 / 75-15.3||---||10.0 / 75-15.3||10.0 / 75-15.3||---|
|Tyre size chassis||---||---||---||---||400 / 60-15.5||---||400 / 60-15.5|
|Number of tines||10||12||13||14||13||16||16|
|Tine spacing in one row (cm)||90,00||89,00||91,50||88,20||91,50||93,00||93,00|
|Tine spacing (cm)||30,00||29,00||30,50||29,40||30,50||31,00||31,00|
|Frame height (mm)||850||850||850||850||850||850||850|
|Double-acting control devices||---||---||1||---||2||1||2|
|Power demand (KW/HP)||90-147 / 120-200||100-163 / 140-220||115-180 / 160-250||115 – 180 / 160 – 250||115-180 / 160-250||150-220 / 205-300||150-220 / 205-300|
|3-point tool hitch||3-point Cat. II / III||3-point Cat. II / III||3-point Cat. II / III||3-point Cat. II / III||---||3-point Cat. II / III – III / IV||---|
|Lower links tool hitch||---||---||---||---||Cat. III – III / IV – IV||---||Cat. III – III / IV – IV|
|HORSCH MiniDrill for Terrano FX (opt.)||3 FX||3,5 FX||4 FX||4 FX rigid||5 FX|
|Working width (m)||3,00||3,50||4,00||4,00||5,00|
|Total weight MiniDrill (kg)||150||155||270||160||285|
|Weight without seed hopper (kg)||45||50||150||55||170|
|Seed hopper capacity (l)||400||400||400||400||400|
|Dimension of feed opening (mm)||380||380||380||380||380|
|Filling height solo / mounted (m)||1,05 / 2,05||1,05 / 2,05||1,05 / 2,25||1,05 / 2,05||1,05 / 2,25|
|No. of hoses||6||6||6||6||12|
|max. output rate (kg/ha)||260||225||200||200||160|
|Single-acting control devices||1||1||1||1||1|
|Depressurized return flow (max. 5 bar)||1||1||1||1||1|
|Oil quantity, hydr. fan (l/min)||20 - 25||20 - 25||20 - 25||20 - 25||20 - 25|
*Weights of the machines with minimum equipment, rigid levelling discs and RollFlex packer