Intensive mixing and optimal levelling effect
Expert in shallow cultivation
Advantages of Cruiser XL
- Expert in shallow cultivation
- Perfect stubble cultivation with a perfect distribution of straw
- Ideal for seedbed preparation
- An effective fine cultivator for mechanical tillage
- For soil loosening and aeration in the spring
- 5 - 12 m working width
- Power demand starting at 145 kW / 200 HP
Features of Cruiser 5 / 6 / 7 XL
- The Cruiser XL is a 6-bar specialist for shallow and medium-deep tillage.
- Due to the clearance at the tine shaft of 700 mm even large quantities of organic material are no problem.
- The working depth is adjusted via the support wheels at the front and the packer.
- The available working widths range from 5 to 6 metre.
- It is equipped with the HORSCH spring tine which rests unobtrusively in the frame and has a release force of 150 kg.
- The cultivator can be equipped with all four different cultivating point version and thus can be used in all seasons.
- The chassis of the Cruiser 5 / 6 XL is located behind the tine section, in front of the levelling tools. The chassis with its large wheels is used for road transport as well as for turning on the headlands.
- The sophisticated design characteristics of the chassis guarantees high ground clearance when lifted as well as a save swivelling of the tyres out of the working range when lowered.
- The position of the chassis has been chosen to guarantee optimum manoeuvrability in the field and high driving comfort on the road.
- To be able to make optimum use of the tractive output, the Cruiser XL is equipped with a fully integrated tractive power amplifier that transfers weight to the rear axle of the tractor with 1 200 kg while working.
- It is activated by switching the control device for lifting and lowering to a depressurised condition, without any additional control devices or cylinders.
Features of Cruiser 10 / 12 XL
- The specialist for shallow and medium tillage
- Intensive mixing of harvest residues due to 6-bar frame design
- All-over cutting during stubble cultivation
- Excellent levelling of the field
- Production of the fine soil in the seedbed
- 10 m and 12 m working width
- Excellent stability for highest tractor powers
- Working depth is adjusted via the robust, well-proven AluClips
- Working depth up to 15 cm
- Double-RollPack packer for intensive consolidation
- Disc levelling with maintenance-free bearing in front of the packer
- Well-proven frame concept with revolver chassis
- HORSCH spring tines: Combines consistent working depth and the ability to move to the side and upwards to avoid obstacles.
|HORSCH Cruiser XL||5 XL||6 XL||7 XL||10 XL||12 XL|
|Working width (m)||5,00||6,00||7,50||10,20||12,00|
|Transport width (m)||3,00||3,00||3,00||2,98||2,98|
|Transport height (m)||3,30||3,61||4,00||3,97||3,97|
|Weight (kg)*||6 180||7 160||8 350||11 500||13 980|
|Tyre size support wheels||400 / 60 – 15.5||400 / 60 – 15.5||400 / 60–15.5||400 / 60 – 15.5||400 / 60 – 15.5|
|Tyre size chassis||550 / 45 – 22.5||550 / 45 – 22.5||550 / 45–22.5||445 / 65 – 22.5||445 / 65 – 22.5|
|Number of tines||33||39||49||66||81|
|Tine spacing in one row (cm)||92||92||92||90||90|
|Tine spacing (cm)||15||15||15||15||15|
|Maximal working depth (cm)||15||15||15||15||15|
|Frame height (mm)||600||600||600||600||600|
|Double-acting control devices||2 (+1 with hydraulic depth adjustment)||2 (+1 with hydraulic depth adjustment)||2 (+1 with hydraulic depth adjustment)||3||3|
|Power demand (KW/HP)||145 – 220 / 200 – 300||205 – 295 / 280 – 400||290 – 395 / 390 – 530||310/420||370/500|
|Adj. drawbar linkage |
with ring hitch
|-||-||-||Cat. V Ø 79 mm||Cat. V Ø 79 mm|
|Adj. drawbar linkage |
with ring hitch ball joint
|Ø 42 or 51 mm||Ø 42 or 51 mm||Ø 42 or 51 mm||Ø 51 or 79 mm||Ø 51 or 79 mm|
|Linkage Adj. drawbar ball head coupling||K 80 / 110 (mm)||K 80 / 110 (mm)||K 80 / 110 (mm||K 80 – 110 mm||K 80 – 110 mm|
|Lower links tool hitch||Cat. III/III – III/IV – IV/IV||Cat. III/III – III/IV – IV/IV||Cat. III/III – III/IV – IV/IV||Cat. III/III – III/IV – IV/IV||Cat. III/III – III/IV – IV/IV|
* Weights of the machines with minimum equipment and with RollFlex packer