Intensive mixing and optimal levelling effect
Expert in shallow cultivation
Advantages of Cruiser XL
- Expert in shallow cultivation
- Perfect stubble cultivation with a perfect distribution of straw
- Ideal for seedbed preparation
- An effective fine cultivator for mechanical tillage
- For soil loosening and aeration in the spring
- 5 - 12 m working width
- Power demand starting at 115 kW / 160 HP (XL 3-point)
Features of Cruiser XL 3-point mounted
- 4-bar design for a long stay of soil in the cultivator
- FlexGrip tines with mechanical overload protection and a release force of 100 kg
- 5 cm narrow coulters for intensively mixing, shallow cultivation
- 18 cm wide wing coulters for a shallow full-surface tillage
Features of Cruiser 5 / 6 XL
- The Cruiser XL is a 6-bar specialist for shallow and medium-deep tillage.
- Due to the clearance at the tine shaft of 700 mm even large quantities of organic material are no problem.
- The working depth is adjusted via the support wheels at the front and the packer.
- The available working widths range from 5 to 6 metre.
- It is equipped with the HORSCH spring tine which rests unobtrusively in the frame and has a release force of 150 kg.
- The cultivator can be equipped with all four different cultivating point version and thus can be used in all seasons.
- The chassis of the Cruiser 5 / 6 XL is located behind the tine section, in front of the levelling tools. The chassis with its large wheels is used for road transport as well as for turning on the headlands.
- The sophisticated design characteristics of the chassis guarantees high ground clearance when lifted as well as a save swivelling of the tyres out of the working range when lowered.
- The position of the chassis has been chosen to guarantee optimum manoeuvrability in the field and high driving comfort on the road.
- To be able to make optimum use of the tractive output, the Cruiser XL is equipped with a fully integrated tractive power amplifier that transfers weight to the rear axle of the tractor with 1 200 kg while working.
- It is activated by switching the control device for lifting and lowering to a depressurised condition, without any additional control devices or cylinders.
Features of Cruiser 10 / 12 XL
- The specialist for shallow and medium tillage
- Intensive mixing of harvest residues due to 6-bar frame design
- All-over cutting during stubble cultivation
- Excellent levelling of the field
- Production of the fine soil in the seedbed
- 10 m and 12 m working width
- Excellent stability for highest tractor powers
- Working depth is adjusted via the robust, well-proven AluClips
- Working depth up to 15 cm
- Double-RollPack packer for intensive consolidation
- Disc levelling with maintenance-free bearing in front of the packer
- Well-proven frame concept with revolver chassis
- ORSCH spring tines: Combines consistent working depth and the ability to move to the side and upwards to avoid obstacles.
|HORSCH Cruiser XL||5 XL 3-point||6 XL 3-point||5 XL||6 XL||10 XL||12 XL|
|Working width (m)||4,80||6,00||5,00||6,00||10,20||12,00|
|Transport width (m)||2,95||2,95||3,00||3,00||2,98||2,98|
|Transport height (m)||2,64||3,15||3,30||3,61||3,97||3,97|
|Weight (kg)||2 560*||3 000*||6 180**||7 160**||11 500***||13 980***|
|Tyre size support wheels||400 / 60 – 15.5||400 / 60 – 15.5||400 / 60 – 15.5||400 / 60 – 15.5|
|Tyre size chassis||550 / 45 – 22.5||550 / 45 – 22.5||445 / 65 – 22.5||445 / 65 – 22.5|
|Number of tines||33||41||33||39||66||81|
|Tine spacing in one row (cm)||58||58||92||92||90||90|
|Tine spacing (cm)||14,5||14,5||15||15||15||15|
|Maximal working depth (cm)||15||15||15||15|
|Frame height (mm)||600||600||600||600||600||600|
|Double-acting control devices||1 (+1 with hydr. depth adjustment)||1 (+1 with hydr. depth adjustment)||2 (+1)||2 (+1)||3||3|
|Power demand (KW/HP)||115 – 180 / 160 – 240||150 – 220 / 205 – 300||200 – 300||280 – 400||310/420||370/500|
|Linkage||3-point Cat. III||3-point Cat. III|
|Width wing coulters (cm)||18||18|
|Width narrow coulters (cm)||5||5||5||5||5||5|
|Linkage 3-point||3-point Cat. III||3-point Cat. III|
|Adj. drawbar linkage||ring hitch Cat. V Ø 79 mm||ring hitch Cat. V Ø 79 mm|
|Adj. drawbar linkage |
with ring hitch
|Cat. V – Ø 79 mm||Cat. V – Ø 79 mm|
|Adj. drawbar linkage |
with ring hitch ball joint
|Ø 51 or 79 mm||Ø 51 or 79 mm||Ø 51 or 79 mm||Ø 51 or 79 mm|
|Linkage Adj. drawbar ball head coupling||K 80 / 110 (mm)||K 80 / 110 (mm)||K 80 – 110 mm||K 80 – 110 mm|
|Lower links tool hitch||Cat. III/III – III/IV – IV/IV||Cat. III/III – III/IV – IV/IV||Cat. III/III – III/IV – IV/IV||Cat. III/III – III/IV – IV/IV|
* Weights of the machines with minimum equipment and with RollFlex packer
** Weights of the machines with minimum equipment with double-RollPack packer
*** Weights of the machines with adj. drawbar (minimum equipment) and double-RollFlex packer