- Versatile single grain seeding technology for: maize, sunflowers, sugarbeet, soybeans, rape
- Simple handling of the metering device – no adjustment of the scraper required
- Solid and reliable technology – heavy parallelogram and row unit for highest strain
- Coulter pressure up to 220 kg for optimum sowing even in most difficult conditions
- Automatic, soil-dependent coulter pressure adaption AutoForce
- High hectare output due to a long range in combination with the HORSCH Partner FT models
- Compact unit with low demands on the tractor
WITH AIRVAC SYSTEM – PRECISE – VERSATILE
AirVac – the new generation of vacuum singulation
The AirVac metering device can be used universally for an exact grain singulation. Due to different metering discs, maize, sunflowers, sugarbeet, soybeans and rape can be singulated reliably.
The AirVac system is based on the principle of vacuum singulation where the seed is sucked to a perforated disc. During the metering process the accepted grains pass through a scraper that sees to it that doubles are removed. The special feature of the AirVac scraper is that the user does not have to carry out any adjustment works. The contour of the scraper has been optimised in such a way that a reliable singulation for all crops is guaranteed.
Via a fall tube the AirVac metering device leads the seed to the bottom of the furrow. A grain sensor is integrated into the fall tube to guarantee an optimum monitoring of the seeding success. The measuring technology of the sensor is able to count the grains, to determine the spacings between the grains and thus also to transmit an information to the driver with regard to double spots or gaps.
The transmitted values of the singulation accuracy are displayed clearly at the terminal of the machine and additionally increase safety while sowing.
The AirVac singulator is driven electrically as a standard and each row can be controlled individually. This technology co-operates with the well-proven functions single row switch-off, SectionControl, VariableRate and tramline control.
For VariableRate the AirVac system is designed in such a way that the seed rate can be modified for every single row. With the tramline control it is possible to individually adapt the seed rate in the row at the left and the right side of the tramline. With these advanced functions all measures to increase precising while sowing can be used to full capacity.
- Can be used universally for different crops
- High precision for sowing speed up to 12 km/h
- Simple handling: no adjustment of the scraper required
- Electric drive as a basis for:
- Tramline control
PROFESSIONAL TECHNOLOGY FOR 3-POINT LINKAGE
What are the excelling features of the Maestro RV?
The coulter attachment of the Maestro RV can be equipped with 8-rows with a row spacing of 70 / 75 and 80 cm. When used with 12 rows the row spacings amount to 45 and 50 cm. In the future, the newly developed clamping profile will allow for an easy changeover from 12 to 8 rows.
The row body of the Maestro RV is equipped with a wide, solid parallelogram and a hydraulic cylinder to generate coulter pressure as a standard. Coulter pressures up to 220 kg per row can be adjusted manually at the terminal or fully automatically with the innovative coulter pressure regulation system HORSCH AutoForce.
Optimum weight distribution with the Partner FT
For an optimum weight distribution, the Maestro RV is combined with the HORSCH Partner FT in the front. Two versions are available:
Partner 1600 FT The compact single hopper version Partner 1600 FT guarantees maximum efficiency and a long range for one component. In combination with the Maestro RV, the pressurised hopper can be used to apply fertiliser. Especially in case of a high throughput capacity the concept of the pressurised hopper allows for a high operational speed. The basic equipment version of the Partner 1600 FT weighs 700 kg and, as an option, can be equipped with an additonal weight of 360 kg.
Partner 2000 FT The Partner 2000 FT is a double hopper with a capacity of 2 200 liter. Two configurations are available:
1. Double hopper with a partition of 60 : 40 (1 320 : 880 liter) to apply two different fertilisers or to use the total capacity with one fertiliser.
2. Double hopper with a partition of 75 : 25 (1 650 : 550 liter). In this version, the Partner FT is equipped with two different metering devices – the larger hopper capacity for fertiliser with a HORSCH standard metering device, the lower capacity with a micro-granular metering device for for example starter fertiliser, insecticides etc.
Both Partner FT can be equipped with an intermediate packer to guarantee a maximum soil protection in the field .
The double fall sluice at the metering device of the Partner 1600 FT or at both metering devices of the Partner 2000 FT allows for a half-width shut-off. A manual as well as an electric control of the half-widths is available. To efficiently reduce overlapping, it can be connected with SectionControl via a GPS signal .
Maestro RV – in brief
- Precise and simple singulation with HORSCH AirVac
- For underground fertilisation in combination with Partner FT
- Two different fertilisers or fertiliser and micro-granular compound are possible
- 8- and 12-row coulter attachment
- Row spacings between 45 and 80 cm
- Clamping profile to connect the row bodies
- Coulter pressure between 125 and 220 kg per row
- Can be adjusted comfortably at the terminal
- Or controlled automatically with HORSCH AutoForce
- Underground fertilisation with SingleDisc fertiliser coulter
- Optional: micro-granular unit for placement in the furrow or on the row
- ISOBUS operation
|HORSCH Maestro RV||Maestro 8.70 – 75 – 80 – 30” RV||Maestro 12.45 – 50 RV|
|Transport width (m)||3.00||3.00|
|Transport height (m)||3.90||3.90|
|Length without seed wagon (m)||2.90 (3.50 incl. bout marker)||2.90 (3.50 incl. bout marker)|
|Transport length with Pronto 6 AS (m)||10.85||10.85|
|Transport length with Focus TD 3-point (m)||11.25||11.25|
|Transport length with Focus ST 3-point (m)||11.15||11.15|
|Weight without seed wagon approx. (kg)*||2 000||2 700|
|Weight with Pronto 6 AS approx. (kg)*||6 700||7 500|
|Weight with Focus TD 3-point approx. (kg)*||11 200||11 900|
|Weight with Focus ST 3-point approx. (kg)*||11 500||---|
|Capacity seed container (l)||70||70|
|Number of rows||8||12|
|Coulter pressure hydr. tractor attachment (kg)||150 – 180||150 – 180|
|Coulter pressure hydr. with seed wagon (kg)||150 – 350||150 – 350|
|Depth control wheel Ø (cm)||40||40|
|Press wheel Ø (cm)||30 / 33||30 / 33|
|Row spacing (cm, inch)||70 / 75 / 80 / 30”||45 / 50|
|Sowing depth (cm)||1,5 – 9||1,5 – 9|
|Drop height seed (cm)||45||45|
|Working speed (km/h)||2 – 12||2 – 12|
|Horsepower requirement tractor attachment (kW/hp)||110 / 150||125 / 170|
|Horsepower requirement Pronto 6 AS without DiscSystem (kW/hp)||125 / 170||140 / 190|
|Horsepower requirement Pronto 6 AS with DiscSystem (kW/hp)||147 / 200||184 / 250|
|Horsepower requirement Focus TD 3-point (kW/hp)||221 / 300||257 / 350|
|Horsepower requirement Focus ST 3-point (kW/hp)||184 / 250||---|
|3-point linkage||3-point Cat. II / III||3-point Cat. II / III|
* Weights of the machines with minimum equipment (without bout marker and fertiliser coulters for Maestro RV without SW)
for a better embedding of the grains
Which press wheel is suitable for which use?
- The finger wheel is ideal for heavy soils.
- The spike wheel is ideal for lighter sites
- The rubber closing wheels are ideal for light sandy sites
- If the furrow wall gets compacted because of the double disc seed coulters, it is broken by the finger / spike wheel – the furrow is removed.
- Seed furrow is not opened after sowing under dry conditions, especially on heavy clayey sites
- Development of the maize root is encouraged
- There is one finger / spike wheel and one standard wheel per row to control the depth and to avoid moving the grains.
- However, the wheels are not suitable for shallow sowing.