The H eavy D uty Taro ( HD ) is equipped with a tyre packer and PowerDisc seed coulters. The tyre packer levels and guarantees equal conditions in front of every seed coulter. The well-proven
PowerDisc seed coulter guarantees an optimum depth control even in heavy conditions with a lot of clods. The optional Crossbar creates fine earth and levels the soil.
- The Taro excels due to its manoeuvrability and its high efficiency on fields with an irregular shape as well as its immediate operational readiness.
- Due to the simple adjustment of seed quantity, seed depth and coulter pressure the machine is operational within a very short time.
- The HORSCH packer versions guarantee an even consolidation and equal conditions in front of every seed coulter.
- The well-proven HORSCH seed coulters guarantee a high coulter pressure and as a result a safe seed placement in a rough seedbed.
- You can achieve an optimum weight distribution of the tractor with a HORSCH Partner with a maximum capacity of 2 200 l seed.
- The offset sowing system, tillage and seeding are separated, allows for new seed windows , especially in years with a lot of rain.
|HORSCH Taro||6 HD|
|Working width (m)||6.00|
|Transport width (m)||3.00|
|Transport height (m)||3.30|
|Length without / with pre-emergence marker (m)||3.32 / 3.50|
|Weight (kg)*||4 300|
|Number of seed coulters||36|
|Coulter pressure seed coulters (kg)||25 – 125|
|Row spacing (cm)||16.70|
|Tyre packer size||7.50 – 15 AS|
|Tyre packer ø (cm)||78|
|Number of packer tyres||36|
|Working speed (km/h)||10 – 20|
|Power demand (kW/hp)||147 – 185 / 200 – 250|
|DA control devices||1 folding (+1 Crossbar, +1 track marker)|
|Tool attachment 3-point||3-point Cat. III|
* Weights of the empty machines with minimum / maximum equipment