Intelligent solutions for even more precision
The machines of the future communicate actively and HORSCH Intelligence allows for it. With intelligent software and electronic solutions HORSCH machines work even more efficiently and help you to save money and nerves. Saving of operating resources, constant work quality, relieving the workload of the driver – you, too, can benefit from our ISOBUS licenses.
Terminals – you can choose between
- Terminal Touch 1200 including ISOBUS-TC, Track Leader II and SectionControl
- Terminal Trimble GFX 750 withTrimble Nav 900 receiver
- It is also possible to use different external terminals (not ex factory).
- Comfortable external control terminal for all necessary functions
- Distinct symbols mark the suction side, the four pressure outlets as well as the filling (see p.10).
- Several functions can be controlled at the same time, e. g. filling sluice and intensive agitator
- User-friendly surface of the induction tank
- Even more comfort: all essential functions like “Fresh water switching” or “Inside cleaning” can be controlled from the cabin.
- The level is measured electrically, and the system switches off automatically as soon as the pre-selected level has been reached.
- Uses corrected GPS signals
- Identifies position of the machine and shows this information on the display
- Laying of a track system by means of an AB line that supports the driver with regard to finding the track
- Recommended for pre-emergence treatments without track markings
- Savings potentials: Due to less overlaps on the headlands the savings on agents amount to up to 3 %.
- A division into up to 42 sections is possible.
- Order management and the use of application maps via ISO XML files are possible