No hose is the best hose.
- Optimal supply of boom, induction hopper, intensive agitator and inside tank cleaning
- Only one hose for the entire boom width and one return flow hose for wash circulation in the boom
- No deposits and easy cleaning
- Powerful injector filling
- Swiveling induction hopper with hydraulic damped lowering and a stainless steel bowl.
- Toolbar with coloured control levers
- Upper and lower rinsing nozzles guarantee a whirl-like circulation for quick flushing-in of liquids. Also suitable for granulate.
- Cleaning nozzle
- Optional: induction tank pot made of stainless steel with more capacity and additional shock nozzle
Circulation system + nozzle cleaning
- Circulation of the chemical solution through the complete nozzle tube as soon as the spraying pump is switched on.
- Spraying fluid therefore is always at the nozzle, even with the spraying apparatus switched off
- When switching on a section or the entire spraying line for the first time, the chemical solution is directly and in a well-mixed way available in the partial system or in the entire spraying system.
- Prevents deposits and blockages
- Enables simple cleaning: The suction side of the pump is set to fresh water – the nozzle line is thus flushed with clear water – then keep spraying for about 3 seconds to clean all nozzles.
Leeb TD equipment line CCS Pro – cleaning programs
- Several selectable cleaning programs can be started simply and comfortably by pressing a button in the cabin:
Complete cleaning: Rinses injector line via the filter to the boom completely with fresh water and then continues with the continuous inside cleaning (CCS) for mixture tank and boom.
Dilution: Dilute the spraying mixture in the desired ratio without much effort.
Intensive washing program: For a particularly thorough cleaning – recommended for example when changing between critical crops.
Boom cleaning: Automatic rinsing of the boom – e. g. when the work is interrupted for several hours
Background cleaning: Intelligent, continuous inside cleaning that cleans the inside wall of the tank with fresh water while spraying. This prevents deposits at the barrel wall.
- Due to the standard automatic two filling limits the filling procedure is rather relaxed
- Agitator works and switches off automatically depending on the filling level