Automatic regulation of the inside pressure of the tyre
Adapted Tyre Pressure Control
- On time plant protection in optimum weather conditions sometimes takes place in unfavourable soil conditions.
- Efficient plant protection is mainly marked by large barrel capacities and working widths.
- To guarantee the combination of soil protection, efficient and on time plant protection, the automatic tyre pressure adaption system ADAPTED TYRE PRESSURE CONTROL (abbr.: ATP Control) provides an automatic regulation of the inside pressure of the tyre that is fully integrated in the ISOBUS software of the sprayer.
- Depending on the level of the mixture tank and the mode road transport or field mode the optimum contact area of the tyre is always generated to avoid having to comprise between stability and soil protection.
- It is not only possible to use state-of-the-art tyre technologies in an optimum way, but the plant protection measures – a key factor in farming – can be carried out on time and efficiently.