The HORSCH Joker RT is a compact disc harrow that is ideal for stubble cultivation, the incorporation of catch crops, seedbed preparation or the incorporation of organic fertiliser.
- Produces a high amount of fine soil in the germination horizon
- Efficient consolidation in the germination horizon
- Resistant to long harvest residues and shallow cultivation
- Highest clearance with disc elements that are arranged in pairs
- Optimum penetration characteristics due to aggressively serrated hollow discs and high machine weight
The HORSCH Joker RT is ideal for the cultivation of cereal stubbles, the incorporation of organic material and seedbed preparation. It is available with integrated transport wheels in working widths from 5 to 12 m.
- Shallow and fast stubble cultivation to stimulate the germination of volunteer crops, to interrupt capillarity action and to mix in harvest residues
- Efficient seedbed preparation after the plough or cultivator
- Incorporation of difficult harvest residues without clogging (catch crops, after lodged grain and maize)
- Smooth incorporation of organic fertiliser (manure, liquid manure or green manure)
- Combination with a seed bar to sow cover or catch crops
- The packer is connected to the chassis for a comfortable road transport
|HORSCH Joker||5 RT||6 RT||7 RT+||8 RT||10 RT||12 RT|
|Working width||5.15 m||6.15 m||7.15 m||8.15 m||9.75 m||12.25 m|
|Transport width||3.00 m||3.00 m||3.00 m||3.00 m||3.00 m||3.00 m|
|Transport height||3.18 m||3.60 m||4.00 m||4.00 m||4.00 m||4.00 m|
|Length||6.96 / 7.56 m||6.96 / 7.56 m||6.96 / 7.56 m||6.96 / 7.56 m||7.70 m||7.70 m|
|Axle load||3 300 – 5 500 kg||3 600 – 6 000 kg||4 200 – 6 600 kg||5 500 – 8 000 kg||8 600 – 9 500 kg||9 700 – 10 400 kg|
|Vertical load||1 500 – 3 200 kg||1 800 – 3 600 kg||2 200 – 4 100 kg||3 400 – 4 700 kg||2 300 – 2 750 kg||2 400 – 3 000 kg|
|Tyre size support wheels||400 / 60 – 15.5||400 / 60 – 15.5||400 / 60 – 15.5||400 / 60 – 15.5||400 / 60 – 15.5||400 / 60 – 15.5|
|Tyre size chassis||19.0 / 45 – 17||19.0 / 45 – 17||520 / 50 – 17||520 / 50 – 17||445 / 65 – 22.5||445 / 65 – 22.5|
|DiscSystem-diameter Ø||52 cm||52 cm||52 cm||52 cm||52 cm||52 cm|
|DiscSystem disc size||6 mm||6 mm||6 mm||6 mm||6 mm||6 mm|
|Number of DiscSystem discs||44||52||60||68||80||98|
|Disc angle||17 °||17 °||17 °||17 °||17 °||17 °|
|DA control devices||3 (+ 1 per option )||3 (+ 1 per option )||3 (+ 1 per option )||4 (+ 1 per option )||3||3|
|Horsepower requirement||120 – 160 / 160 – 220 kW/hp||140 – 185 / 190 – 250 kW/hp||175 – 235 / 240 – 320 kW/hp||205 – 280 / 280 – 380 kW/hp||220 – 310 / 300 – 420 kW/hp||265 – 350 / 360 – 480 kW/hp|
|Lower link linkage||Cat. III – III / IV – IV||Cat. III – III / IV – IV||Cat. III – III / IV – IV||Cat. III – III / IV – IV||Cat. III – III / IV – IV||Cat. III – III / IV – IV|
|Adjustable drawbar linkage||Hitch Ø 42 – 51 mm||Hitch Ø 42 – 51 mm||Hitch Ø 42 – 51 – 71 mm||Hitch Ø 42 – 51 – 71 mm||Hitch Ø 51 – 71 mm||Hitch Ø 51 – 71 mm|
|Adjustable drawbar ball hitch linkage||K 80||K 80||K 80||K 80||K 80||K 80|
- Disc serrated Ø 52 cm
- Excellent penetration of the soil
- Intensive mixing
- Different hardness grades in one disc
The serrated disc with a diameter of 52 cm can be used in different situations. For working depths up to 15 cm, it reliably penetrates the soil. The serrated cutaways allow for an excellent incorporation of high amounts of straw. The serrated profile almost completely prevents the discs from stopping even in very light soils. Small disc diameter for high rotational speeds and a high production of fine soil.
- Working depths up to 8 cm
- Good production of fine soil
- Crushing of cover or catch crops
The CoverCrush disc is ideal for a shallow use up to 8 cm. Due to the large contact area, a lot of material is crushed but is only mixed in to a limited extent.
- Excellent self-cleaning effect
- Strip consolidation
- Can be used in different situations
- Weight per m working width: 200 kg
Due to the flexible rings, the self-cleaning effect of the RingFlex packer is excellent. Moreover, it produces a lot of fine soil. The high weight of 200 kg/m also guarantees a very good consolidation.
- Steel ring roller with a diameter of 55 cm
- Deep strip consolidation
- Flexible conditions of use
- Weight per m working width: 130 kg
The double RollPack Packer is ideal for light and medium soils. The large contact area and the excellent consolidation are due to the wide rings and the low packer weight.
- Additional levelling
- Hydraulically adjustable
- Completely integrated in the machine
The end-to-end Crossbar in front of the discs of the Joker RT is ideal for an additional levelling for example when preparing the seedbed. Depending on the conditions, the Crossbar can be retracted or extended flexibly via hydraulic cylinders and the aggressiveness can be adjusted.
(Not for Joker 10-12 RT)
- Easy depth adjustment
- Can be adjusted in the tractor cabin
- Quick adaption to changing conditions
The hydraulic depth adjustment allows the farmer to react quickly and easily to changing conditions. An important feature especially on heavily changing soils or if used on several farms.
- Additional crushing of organic material
- 6 coiled knives on a 30 cm rotor
- Fixed knives for maximum stability
- Hydraulically pre-stressed, overload protection
The knife roller of the Joker RT guarantees safe cutting diagonally to the direction of travel. The knives that fit tightly to the roller reduce the risk of breaking them to a minimum. Due to the hydraulic pre-stressing and the overload protection, stony soils are no problem at all.