The Pronto principle
Cultvation, consolidation, seeding
Which requirements does the seed drill have to meet?
- Precise seed placement – as even germination increases yield potential.
- High seeding speed – as perfect timing is essential.
- Tolerance for seedbed conditions – as flexibility saves money.
How does the Pronto achieve such even germination?
- The DiscSystem loosens, levels and produces fine soil.
- The packing system ensures deep consolidation and equal seeding conditions for all coulters. Several narrow, large-diameter tyres mounted on a rigid axle ensure a high level of even soil surface.
- The mounting of the TurboDisc coulters allows for vertical adjustment movement of up to 15 cm and ensures precise contour following. All seeds are placed exactly at the specified depth.
- 4 rubber elements / coulters release a pressure of up to 120 kg, sufficient to reliably keep them in the ground at high speed.
- The rubber wheel at the coulter-end ensures precise seed depth and proper seed-to-soil contact.
- Extremely low power demand – due to low dead weight and power-saving, but very efficient tools
- High output – due to working speeds of 10 – 20 km/h
- Short turning times – due to compact design
- Low idle times – due to large seed and fertiliser hoppers
- Short set-up times – due to uncomplicated connection to the tractor
- Quickly ready for action – due to easy adjustment of seed quantity, seed depth and coulter pressure
- Unproblematic changing of the seed
- Low maintenance requirements
- TurboDisc seed coulter – precise seed placement at high working speeds
- TurboDisc coulters are individually controlled by press wheels and are equipped with integrated shock absorbers
- Exact adaption to uneven soils up to a difference of 15 cm
- Stepless coulter pressure adjustment 5 – 120 kg per TurboDisc coulter