Compact, robust, precise and versatile – the Transformer VF can be used in all common root crops and row spacings from 15 to 80 cm. The innovative camera technology, RowLift (SectionControl) and other equipment options make the Transformer VF a precise and efficient machine for mechanical weed control.
- High work rate and stability
- Robust and compact design
- Variability and precision
- Easy operation
The HORSCH Transformer VF excels due to its compact and robust design. Utmost precision with regard to mechanical weed control in working widths 6, 9, 12 and 18 m. Traditional root crops like maize, soya, sugar beet but also cereals can be cultivated with the Transformer VF with row spacings from 15 to 80 cm. The combination of state-of-the-art camera control with the integrated slide frame allows for a slide range of 450 mm.
- Robust and precise design for hardest and stony soils
- Row crops with a row spacing ranging from 15 to 80 cm
- Up to 85 kg downforce per row for an easy penetration and a smooth running
- Can be used in different situations due to easy modification of the units from for example 25 to 50 cm
- Operational speeds up to 12 km/h
|HORSCH Transformer||6 VF||9 VF||12 VF||18 VF|
|Working width||6.00 m||9.00 / 6.00 m||12.00 m||18.00 m|
|Transport width||2.95 m||2.95 m||2.95 m||5.85 m|
|Machine height||3.10 m||3.13 m||3.97 m||4.67 m|
|Length||2.40 m||2.60 m||2.60 m||2.60 m|
|Weight||1 700 kg||2 950 kg||3 500 kg||4 500 kg|
|Row spacing||15 / 25 / 30 / 45 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 75 / 80 cm||15 / 2 cm5 / 30 / 45 / 50 / 70 / 75 cm||15 / 16.60 / 25 / 30 / 45 / 50 / 70 / 75 cm||25 / 30 / 70 / 75 cm|
|Tyre size support wheels||23 / 10.50 – 12||23 / 10.50 – 12||23 / 10.50 – 12||23 / 10.50 – 12|
|Frame height in the field||660 mm||660 mm||660 mm||660 mm|
|DA control devices||2||4||5||5|
|3-point (linkage)||Cat. II / III||Cat. III||Cat. III||Cat. III|
|Horsepower requirement from||90 / 120 kW/hp||140 / 190 kW/hp||180 / 250 kW/hp||200 / 280 kW/hp|
- Slide frame with a slide range of 450 mm
- Different point options with a width ranging from 80 to 230 mm
- 3 different attachment areas
- Robust frame and hoeing unit design
- Compact design
- Versatile row spacings
Due to the integrated slide frame, the Transformer VF can precisely run along a plant row. With the narrow and stable welded EdgeOn tine, a minimum working depth can be achieved when hoeing. The design increases the directional stability and the release force of the tine. For very dry and hard conditions, a reinforcement spring can be fitted on the EdgeOn tine. With regard to the frame as well as to the layout of the hoeing units, major importance is attached to precision and long service life as well as to a flexible use in row spacings from 15 to 80 cm. To be able to maintain the working depth precisely even in light sandy soils, we recommend the larger, pneumatic wheel beside the standard depth control wheel. In addition, the coulter wheel pair (steel) can be replaced with two or four rubber wheels to prevent the machine from sinking.
- Apply fertiliser at the plant row in a targeted way
- Apply under sown seeds in the space between
- The number of distribution towers and outlets is determined according to the plant rows
To apply fertiliser in a targeted way at the plant row or under sown seed in the space between the rows, the Transformer can be equipped with a fertiliser unit. Either one or two distribution towers are used for the outlets the number of which depends on the plant rows. A MiniDrill can be mounted to apply under sown crops.
- Long service life with full cutting width
- Ideal for applications with deep passes, e.g. incorporation of organic fertiliser
For a long service life including a consistent performance and cutting width as well as for applications with deep passes, e.g. incorporation of organic fertiliser.
- Ridging plates are ideal to control weeds in the plant rows.
- Moves soil into the plant rows even at low operational speeds
- For row spacings up to 50 cm, the one piece version should be chosen.
- For row spacings from 60 to 80 cm, the versions consisting of a left and a right ridge plates are optimum.
Ridge plates are ideal to control weeds in the plant rows. They move soil in the plant rows even at low operational speeds. For row spacings up to 50 cm, the one piece version should be chosen. For row spacings from 60 to 80 cm, the versions consisting of a left and a right ridge plates are optimum.
- Mechanical downforce of the hoeing units is standard
- Optional: hydraulic downforce adjustable in the cabin via ISOBUS terminal
Mechanical downforce is standard. But the downforce of the hoeing units can also be adjusted hydraulically – very easily in the cabin via the ISOBUS terminal. This increases the maximum pressure, smooth running of the parallelograms and you can adapt the pressure to the conditions in the field while driving.