PULSE WIDTH MODULATION STATE-OF-THE-ART APPLICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Infinitely variable adaption of the volume flow with constant pressure and drop size
- Constant drop spectrum when using one nozzle
- Lower number of different nozzle calibres required
- Adaption of the application rate without changing the spraying characteristics
- Curve compensation
- Large nozzle bodies that are less prone to cloggings
Overdosage and underdosing can actively be avoided by means of curve compensation resulting in an active resistance management and regular populations.