Precise seed drill for direct seed
Effective soil loosening in front of each seed coulter
- Cultivation, PPF Fertilisation, Consolidation, Sowing and Pressing in one single pass
- Precise seed placement
- High seeding speed
- Tolerance for seedbed conditions
- The DiscSystem loosens, levels and produces ﬁne soil
- The packing system ensures deep consolidation and equal seeding conditions for all coulters. Several narrow, large-diameter tyres mounted on a rigid axle ensure a high level of even soil surface.
- The mounting of the TurboDisc coulters allows for vertical adjustment movement of up to 15 cm and ensures precise contour following. All seeds are placed exactly at the speciﬁed depth.
- 4 rubber elements/coulters release a pressure of up to 120 kg, sufficient to reliably keep them in the ground at high speed
- The rubber wheel at the coulter-end ensures precise seed depth and proper seed-to-soil contact.
Pronto 6 / 8 / 9 NT
- With the well-proven TurboDisc coulter and the compact design without a seed wagon the Pronto 6 / 8 / 9 NT is suitable for mulch and direct seed.
- Operational speeds up to 20 km / h allow for a high area output even for smaller working widths.
- The wavy cutting discs cut organic material and cultivate the soil only in the seed rows. Thus, the horsepower requirement is very low.
- The large seed hopper (4 000 l) guarantees low idle times and even without additional weights allows for a sufficient pressure of the cutting discs. This pressure is transferred via the sophisticated hydraulic system of the machine. If necessary, additional weights up to 1 400 kg can be mounted at the frame.
- Due to ﬂexible frame sections the soil adaption of the seed unit is excellent.
- The double hopper version (5 000 l) allows for applying seed and fertiliser at the same time.
- In addition, a micro-granular unit is available to apply another component. The micro-granular unit can be combined with double hopper as well as with the single hopper version. Thus, up to three components (seed, fertiliser, micro-granular compounds) can be metered in only one pass.
Pronto 10 / 12 NT
- The Pronto NT is a compact universal seed drill with the Pronto system (cultivating, sowing and pressing) for mulch or no-till farming. Especially in no-till conditions the tool combination of ondulated coulter / cutting disc and the well-proven TurboDisc coulter has important advantages. Only that area of the soil is cultivated where then the seed will be placed.
- The HORSCH TurboDisc coulters efficiently adjust to uneven soils, guarantee high coulter pressure and a precise seed placement.
- There are two different types of PPF system available to spread fertiliser. The fertiliser can either be placed together with the seed by the TurboDisc coulters or between the seed rows by fertiliser discs the depth of which can be adjusted separately (optional equipment).
- The direct connection of seed waggon and seed unit results in a high coulter pressure at the cutting discs and the fertiliser coulter without using any additional ballast weight.
Concept of the machine
- Top-efficiency for large farms
- Optimised for no-till farming
- Lower power demand due to ondulated coulters / cutting discs as previous tools – PPF fertiliser system is available as an option (fertiliser is placed together with the seed by the TurboDisc coulters or between the seed rows by fertiliser discs the depth of which can be adjusted separately)
- TurboDisc seed coulters for precise seed placement
- Seed waggon with a capacity of 12 000 l (partition 50 : 50 seed / fertiliser)
- Manoeuvrable machine due to compact design
- Low power demand due to low dead weight
HORSCH Fertiliser System
- Grain & Fertilizer: The G & F system allows for simultaneously applying seed and fertiliser as a contact fertilisation. Both metering devices meter into a common distribution tower. Thus, seed and fertiliser are placed together in one furrow. The fertiliser is directly available to the plant, thus contributing to a fast early growth. This system should only be used in the appropriate climatic conditions and upon consultation of a plant production expert.
- Micro-granular unit: The micro-granular compound is transported to the seed pneumatics via an auger metering device and is placed in the seed furrow together with the seed. The extremely resistant stainless steel auger can also be used for aggressive compounds.
- PPF system – economic and precise placement of fertiliser: The PPF system allows for a simultaneous application of seed and fertiliser. Via separate fertiliser coulters the fertiliser is placed only a few centimetres below the seed furrow in wet soil. By placing seed and fertiliser separately, large quantities can be applied in dry conditions. The fertiliser depot can be used by the crop in an optimum way and stimulates the roots to grow downwards.
- The future machines think actively and HORSCH Intelligence makes it possible. With intelligent software and electronic solutions HORSCH seed drills work even more efficiently and help you to save both money and increase conﬁdence.
HORSCH seed drill are always equipped with the ISOBUS standard. This does not only mean that every HORSCH machine can be controlled with any ISOBUS terminal. Additionally, SectionControl, VariableRate as well as the TaskController for data processing is a standard equipment for every HORSCH seed drill.
Effective soil loosening in front of each seed coulter
|HORSCH Pronto NT||6 NT||8 NT||9 NT||10 NT||12 NT|
|Working width (m)||6,00||8,00||8,80||10,40||12|
|Transport width (m)||3,50 (Option 2,95)||3,50 (Option 2,95)||3,50 (Option 2,95)||4,30||4,30|
|Transport height cpl. w‘out / with bout markers (m)||3,25||3,53 / 3,60||3,96 / 4,40||4,05 / 4,34||4,95 / 5,20|
|Length, short / long tongue (m)||6,96 / 7,78||6,96 / 7,78||6,96 / 7,78|
|Length with SW 12000 SD (m)||11,40 / 12,00||11,20 / 11,80|
|Weight (kg)*||8 720||9 620||10 800|
|Weight without/with SW 12 000 SD (kg)*||9 680 / 13 150||10 370 / 13 840|
|Hopper capacity||4 000||4 000||4 000|
|Hopper capacity, double hopper (l)||5 000 (40:60)||5 000 (40:60)||5 000 (40:60)||12 000 (50:50)||12 000 (50:50)|
|Feed opening, single hopper (m)||1,00 x 2,40||1,00 x 2,40||1,00 x 2,40|
|Feed opening, double hopper (m)||each 0,99 x 0,72||each 0,99 x 0,72||each 0,99 x 0,72||each 0,99 x 0,72||each 0,99 x 0,72|
|Filling height, single hopper (m)||2,88||2,88||2,88|
|Filling height, double hopper (m)||2,95||2,95||2,95||3,40||3,40|
|No. of PPF coulters||26||30|
|PPF coulter pressure (kg)||- max. 250||- max. 250|
|No. of seed coulters||30||40||44||52||60|
|Seed coulter pressure (kg)||5 - 120||5 - 120||5 - 120||5 - 120||5 - 120|
|Seed coulters/press wheels Ø (cm)||34 / 32||34 / 32||34 / 32||34 / 32||34 / 32|
|Row spacing seed coulters / PPF coulters||20 / 40||20 / 40 (PPF system)|
|Row spacing seed coulters (cm)||20||20||20|
|Cutting disc system Ø (cm / inch)||46 / 18||46 / 18||46 / 18||46 / 18||46 / 18|
|Tyre size Chassis||600 / 55-26.5||600 / 55-26.5||600 / 55-26.5|
|Tyre size support wheels||10.0 / 75-15.3||10.0 / 75-15.3||10.0 / 75-15.3|
|Tyre size SW||650/65 R 38 (optional 900 / 60 R 32 or twin tyres 20.8 R 42)||650/65 R 38 (optional 900 / 60 R 32 or twin tyres 20.8 R 42)|
|Tyre size chassis rear||400 / 60 - 15.5||400 / 60 - 15.5|
|Working speed (km/h)||10 – 20||10 – 20||10 – 20||10 – 20||10 – 20|
|Power demand (kW/hp)||120 – 185 / 160 – 250||155 – 215 / 210 – 290||175 – 240 / 240 – 330||191-208 / 260-310||205-240 / 280-330|
|Double-acting control devices||2||2||2||2||2|
|Depressurized return flow (max. 5 bar)||1||1||1||1||1|
|Oil quantity, hydr. fan (l/min)||35 – 45||35 – 45||35 – 45||90||90|
|Lower links tool hitch||Cat. III u. III / IV||Cat. III u. III / IV||Cat. III u. III / IV|
|Adj. drawbar tool hitch||hitch Ø 46 – 58 mm||hitch Ø 46 – 58 mm||hitch Ø 46 – 58 mm||Bolt Ø 50-55 u. 60-70 mm||Bolt Ø 50-55 u. 60-70 mm|
|Ball-type tool hitch||K 80||K 80||K 80||K 80||K 80|
* Weights of the machines with minimum equipment