HORSCH front and rear hopper system
Partner FT / HT
Controlled incorporation of fertiliser while cultivating
- The front hopper has a capacity of 1 600 litres and allows for applying one component, together with the HORSCH Maestro RC solo for example for underground fertilisation in maize. The Partner FT can be used for deep fertilisation, for example mounted on the HORSCH Terrano FX. The compact design of the FT allows for a good visibility towards the front. At the same time the feed opening is rather large for a quick filling with a front loader or a telescopic handler.
Options of the Partner FT:
- Additional weights are available as an option to increase the Partner FT (dead weight 700 kg) with an additional weight of 360 kg. Thus, the tractor is balanced in an optimum way even if the front hopper is empty.
- For an optimum conservation of the soil and consolidation the front hopper can be equipped with an intermediate packer – a RollPack packer with 280 kg or a tyre packer with 230 kg.
- The rear hopper Partner HT is a double hopper. The total capacity is 2 800 litres, partitioned in a ratio of 40 : 60. This allows for metering two different components or one component from both hoppers to make use of the whole capacity.
In practice, the following applications are possible:
- One kind of fertiliser from both hoppers
- Two different fertiliser components (e.g. phosphor and potash fertiliser)
- Seed and fertiliser (rape and deep fertilisation)
- Two seeds, especially if the grain sizes differ considerably
- Moreover, the targeted fertilisation increases efficiency and compared to conventional fertilisation saves costs. Especially for phosphate, the system helps to improve fertiliser efficiency. The placed fertiliser is immediately and permanently available to the plant.
More characteristics of the Partner HT:
- The HORSCH Partner HT is linked to the 3-point linkage of the tractor.
- It can be linked to a tillage tool (e.g. Joker RT, Terrano FM / MT / GX) via a lower link at the Partner HT, K 80 ball head coupling or drawbar.
- Due to the design of the rear hopper the visibility into the working tool is optimum.
|HORSCH Partner||Partner FT||Partner HT|
|Transport width (m)||2,50||2,84|
|Length without additional weights (m)||1,44||--|
|Weight (kg)||--||1 100|
|Weight without additional weights (kg)||700||--|
|Hopper capacity (l)||1 600||--|
|Hopper capacity, double hopper (l)||2 800 (40 : 60 / 1 120 : 1 680)|
|Dimension of feed opening (m)||2,30 x 0,67||each 1,12 x 0,55|
|Filling height, double hopper (m)||--||1,90|
|Filling height (m)||1,56||--|
|Double-acting control devices||1||3 (1 DW for hydr. fan direct drive, 2 DW for )|
|Depressurized return flow (max. 5 bar)||1||1|
|Oil quantity, hydr. fan (l/min)||20 - 35||35 - 25|
|Tractor-side tool linkage||3-point Cat. II and III||3-point Cat. II and III/V|
|Machine-side tool linkage (lower link)||--||Cat. III|
|Machine-side tool linkage (ball-type coupling)||--||K 80|
|Machine-side tool linkage (Drawbar)||--||Cat. IV (Bolt Ø 50mm)|
DOWNLOADS Partner FT/HT
Other languages as well as Operating Manuals are available in our download centre.